Favor it visa variety of, if you intend to take and pass an international transit part of a Schengen airport take a trip which have an effective passport of one of them states: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic off Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sri Lanka.
Pursuant to help you Post 3 (2) regarding Control (EC) No. of the European Parliament as well as the Council off setting up an effective People Password toward Visas (Charge Password), the newest Republic away from Poland required the latest residents of one’s Arab Republic from Egypt, the newest Republic away from Armenia and also the Republic away from Cuba for an airport transit charge whenever traveling outside the Schengen area which have an exchange in the Shine airports.
Schengen charge (C-Type)
This is exactly a visa towards the applicants, who intend to stay static in Poland and other Schengen regions getting all in all, ninety days when you look at the for each 180-go out time. This is why you are allowed to stay in this new Schengen area legally as long as your stay in Schengen nations didn’t go beyond 3 months over the past 180 months. An alternative calculator into Western european Commission’s webpages will help you to count the length of time you might stay static in Schengen places.
- Poland ‘s the simply interest nation of one’s visit to the brand new Schengen region;
- pay a visit to multiple Schengen nation or if you make numerous independent visits contained in this a couple months if you are Poland can be your chief appeal with respect to amount of remain or purpose;
- you simply can’t indicate and therefore Schengen country will be your main attraction, nevertheless mix the new Schengen edging the very first time when you look at the Poland.
National visa (D-Type)
Choose so it charge if you want to remain in Poland to possess more than ninety days. The brand new legitimacy regarding a national visa cannot go beyond one year. You have got to apply for a national visa for those who seek asylum, repatriation or if you intend to utilize the Pole’s Card privileges.
Relative to European union regulations, there is the right to take a trip that have immediate loved ones who aren’t Eu citizens so you can Eu nation other than the world of one’s citizenship. For people who go on to some other European union condition, immediate family unit members also can signup you.
NOTE: These facilitations don’t affect members of the family macedonian online dating sites from Polish people otherwise nearest and dearest of Eu nationals, whom forever inhabit Poland. They merely concern the fresh thus-called relocations – whenever a resident of some other Eu condition which have a relative travel or motions so you’re able to Poland .
- owners out of European union associate says,
- owners from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and you may Switzerland.
- a wife,
- a partner, that have exactly who the fresh European union resident enjoys joined a municipal connection, under the laws and regulations of your own Associate State worried, should your rules of servers Affiliate Condition knows equivalence ranging from the inserted commitment together with matrimony, and in accordance toward conditions placed down throughout the associated regulations of your own servers Member County;
- a primary descendent under the ages 21, who is influenced by brand new Eu resident or his/this lady spouse.
- an immediate ascendant, who will be dependent on the fresh new European union citizen otherwise their/the woman partner.
Called for documents:
An effective consul declines a charge in the form of a choice. You could interest resistant to the refusal toward Minister regarding International Products.
Whenever making an application for a visa, you have got to provide your biometric studies: a photo regarding a nationwide charge and you may a great photos and you may fingerprints regarding a Schengen visa.
When you yourself have already taken out a great Schengen charge in the history 59 days and have now given their fingerprints, its not necessary having your fingerprints read again – the device often instantly import important computer data.
Information that is personal
The new expert guilty of the fresh operating out of personal data which might be regarding the Charge Guidance Program (VIS) is the Central Technology Expert of your National Guidance Program from the the latest Federal Police Head office, address: Pulawska str.,, 02-624, Warsaw.
Problems about the personal information safety is actually managed by the Inspector General private Investigation Cover, address: dos Stawki str., 00-193, Warsaw.
Operate away from into going into the territory of one’s Republic from Poland, residence and you can departure from this territory off nationals out of Associate States of the European union in addition to their relatives (Journal out-of Regulations of 2019, product 293 with next amendments)